Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Flanedor Update 4/14/13

I think I have gotten the system down in the last couple of days, I have drawn and ink more in the last 3 days than I think I have in the last 3 weeks. I manage to in all of LAST weeks panels as well as Thursday thru today I have drawn pages 26 through 32. The 2 others that I have shown the roughs to have said that it is better than most of the work to date. I'll put the pencil works below.






 I was also invited to do a little plug for Falendor for Casey's Podcast, "The Department of Offense" at Blindninjastudios.com. Thanks Casey, it was fun. You can find the interview at my site cartoonsbysketch.com. Let me know if it works for you, some have had problems.

For the rest of this week I am going to be doing the inking, the last penciling and some ad work for the comic, wish me luck.

No comments: