Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Getting ready for Halloween Trading Cards

I am just finishing up the trading cards that I am doing and have found that a couple other school bus drivers from ANOTHER BUS COMPANY might be interested in getting my cards to give to their kids!! So in lue of that I sat down and redid the Halloween costume that I am dressing the bus in, after going through a few ideas I decided this year to go with something more....modern, more superhero "ish." My wife gave me a couple of ideas, I messed around in Adobe Illustrator for the morning and...VIOLA! Its not "Batman", it's "Busman!"



I can't show the rest of the card because a lot of the kids that will be receiving them, watch this blog regularly. Maybe as we get closer to Halloween I'll put the blue line work up. We'll see.

No comments: