Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Update: 46 Day Progress Report

So, as of right now. The stories are written for Falendor #2 they are penciled, inked and I am just finishing up on coloring and lettering the last story. I should be done with THAT sometime at the end of this week.






Since I am doing this comic book different from the first one, as far as coloring and assembling, all is working out nicely.

We are still working on the trading card game but I am confident we will have it ready by the show, more of that later.

We will be doing the same at this show as we did at the last. We will have the Falendor #2 for sale for $5.00 and then we will be offering a special limited edition comic with a hand drawn cover, trading cards that can only be found in Limited Edition and there will be an extra story as well. At the last show we sold out of them which was VERY exciting.

So, there is the update.
I am going back to work now:)

No comments: