Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Update: Where have you been?!?!

I know that its been a long time since I last posted but I have had many things going on in the last month. I am just going to speak of a few here.

I recieved the invite to "Fall Con" being held at the Mn State Fair Grounds.



 These guys really know how to through a Con and I am pleased to be invited back for my 3rd year as an independent artist. I am always pleased when I see these invites in the mail and I am glad to be a part of it. I can't wait. October 5th, 10am-5pm at the Minnesota State fair grounds, come and see us!

Which brings me to my next subject.

Everytime I announce a new show, somebody always asks, "Are you going to have anything NEW to sell at the show?"

The answer is always "Yes."



This show I will be releasing, along with the numerous cards and prints that I have for sale, "Falendor: the Forgotten Kingdom #2!" Over the last three weeks I have been working on a new story for the series which is called "H R H King Chub."








It is a new story line that I have worked in and I am excited to show. As of TODAY, I have finished "King Chub," the story has been written, penciled, inked, lettered, and laid out, so, I am on to the next story line. As it stands right now F:tFK 2 will have stories of "King Chub," "Sir RoD" and "High Tide." I will also be doing a Special Edition Falendor: the Forgotten Kingdom with hand drawn covers, some trading cards inside and some other little "surprises" that I will be selling the day of October 5th at Fall Can, so come on out and get one. Last time at Spring Con, I sold out of the Falendor #1 Special Edition, so come early to get your copy!

The other thing that I have managed to do today, as you can see by the cover of the new comic is I managed to get the Coat of Arms done for Falendor this morning.



I really like it and am positive that it will be showing up in MANY location through out Falendore.

As I am writing this right now the next story for "Sir RoD" has been written and proofed and I am starting the pencil work today. So we will see how long this takes :)

Lastly, I am also working on a SECOND comic comng out at Fall Con on October 5th. It is a collection of all the Falendor Online comics that I have out. The great thing about these comics is that this other book's (which is yet to be titled)  timeline fits inbetween Falendor #1 & #2. So look for that as well!

Thank you to all of you who have supported my work, believe in Falendor, and have blessed me by being fans!!

Well I think that just about takes care of everything, I gotta go back to work.


No comments: