Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The First Week

Now that training is over I can start doing driving on my own and I am glad to do it too because ya just get to a point where it's like "ok, enough training, lets just do this already!" I have three routes (of which I will post later) and after a couple of days things are going well, besides weather issues that is :)

My new schedule gives me plenty of time for working and yesterday I did some for the first time in weeks at Brueger's Bagels but after a while it too got a little crowded, today I am at the Hennepin County Library and it's wonderful. Quiet, no interruptions and I can work....and work I did.

I have been toying around with this idea of a bus driver... Go figure! Anyway, there are some people at work requesting some of my work so I started on this little guy and some writing for him. I call him "Barney the Bus Driver." I'll see where this goes but, next months schedule is done and and I am back up and running. It will be weird not doing a daily cartoon and I am going to miss STV but I have enough to keep me busy.

Ill be posting more later this week.

4 comments:

Sketch said...

There! Now the comment section is fixed and comments can now be added!!!

Josh Burg said...

I can't comment on the post above.

Josh Burg said...

I can't comment on the above post.

Anonymous said...

I hope you devlop the idea fo the bus driver!