Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Blog setup and Falendor update.

My sister pointed out to me yesterday that I had not posted in a while and I did not remember until just now. Over the last week I have been doing a new route at work and I had some down time to get some work done and I have been focused on that, sorry for not posting in a while. I have a list of things.

First of all you will notice that I took ALL of my existing blogs (i.e. Falendor, Tangles, Trading Cards and Barney) and I have placed them ALL here, its a whole lot easier this way, for you as well as me and I did not realize just exactly how MUCH has been going on until I put it all together. I will be posting them under the title of (name of work) update.

Next, as of this weekend I have started on the layout and penciling portion of Falendor.


With each one of those white sheets being a page in the comic book.
Then I started working blue line specifically of Sir R.o.D. splash pages, and a couple of the story sheets.



 Last week I aslo started working on "The Princess" an illustration page inside the comic. This is just a preliminary and just ignore the notes..I am working through problems at the same time as drawing her.





Plus I am just finishing up on the final rendition of Sir R.o.D.







Finally, I am ALSO working on the three women who own the tavern where the story of Sir R.o.D. starts out, these were just thoughts but I think there funny, maybe you'll recognize them.







Ok, so with that being worked on, I have also finished up the script for Sir R.o.D for the comic, and ideas are already starting to come for the next one :)

For the Spring Con show on the 18th and 19th of May I will be releasing TWO different kind of comicbooks for Falendor one will be the standard comic and the second will be a special edition limited run comic that will be just like the other one but will have FOURTH STORY, two trading cards and a special cover that I can draw on. I will only be doing a small number of these and I think they will go fast. I will be selling these at Spring Con only so come by and get one while they last.

Thank you for all your support and thanks to all of you for your ideas as well.

I will post more this week...promise.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Amazing! I can't wait to see more...but
I guess I have to.

Sketch said...

Thanks Isaiah, are you planning on coming to the show?

Unknown said...

I hope to.

Sketch said...

Are you bringing that crazy Uncle of yours or did you convince Mom and/or Dad?

Unknown said...

I convinced my parents. But I don't know if my "crazy Uncle" will be there or not.

Sketch said...

Tried to post this before and it didn't...hmmmm. Don't cause too much trouble :) Anyway, bring some of your best work and show it to the other artist and see if they can give you any opinions, they love to help young artists. Dont forget to come by and say "hi" to us as well! ;)