Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Our first show of the year!

It's official, we have been invited to the M.C.B.A.'s 25th Anniversary "Spring Con!" This two day event is held at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds, May 18th & 19th, 2013!!!!!

I have to tell you that this is an honor for me to be here, this organization puts on an incredible show, and takes great care of their artists as well as their visitors. I will be doing some trading cards for them to hand out at the door as a special gift for a some of the visitors.

For this show I will be releasing this last and final edition of the "Small Town Values" collection, as well as I will also be releasing the introduction to "Falendor: The Forgotten Kingdom." This will be the first place to get them, so stop by and see us!

If you can make this GREAT event PLEASE DO and help support this great organization as well as some talented artists.


No comments: