Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Flash Back to Last Year


With the long Holiday over I am glad to be back to some kind of "normal" schedule. Don't get me wrong, I love vacations but they just put off my sleeping and waking times.

Over the last few days I have been thinking alot about the up comming December schedual and I have decided that I am going to take a break from STV for at least the month of December. I have a book deal in the works and am working on some other projects as well, such as an animation project and I can use more of that time in different ways. We will see how the month turns out.

I am still going to be releasing a new book for the year soon as well as the final comic for the year. With a lot of things changing over the next month, I can use every last minute I can get. More on that later.

No comments: