Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

THANK YOU VETERANS!!!!




I know that yesterday was Veteran's day but today is the day we "observe" it. Whatever. I just want to say thank you to all those men and woman out there who bravely step forward to defend our freedom, give me the right to do what I do and keep us safe. Thank you also to those who did make the choice whether new or old, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

So this morning I show up at one of my bus stops and I have some art work waiting for me in the drive way, look closly, it says "Hi Sketch"....I SO needed that this morning!






I appeared on the "Department of Offense" Podcast this last weekend. Had a great time with the guys as we discussed everything from Star Wars to re-leaving yourself in public...long story. As I get the link I will post it here, BE WARNED...it's NC17 material, and while it is really not intended for younger listeners I did have a good time :)

This last weekend I also finished up November's cartoons! Yea me! I now am going to be starting on December's cartoons and will be trying something new for this months work, we'll see how it turns out. I will not be releasing this months comic book until December is done and then it will be a three month issue. Once the comic is done I will be working on finishing up the Yearly Anual of STV and will HOPEFULLY have that ready by Black Friday...YEA RIGHT!! Anyway...it's a goal!

No comments: