Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Tyler


I feel so bad for Bud sometimes, he just can't escape his Mother-in-law. For any of you who knows me...it's funny how life imitates art eh?!

Something else I wanted to bring to your attention. You will notice that I have an extra name at the top of all the cartoons this month. Mr. Tyler Clare helped me write this series and we did it in just a few hours while he was visiting me at work, while on the bus! Thank you "Crash" for your help, actually it was pretty funny and we came up with WAY more ideas than we needed...like for NEXT year's Thanksgiving..."I'll be back!" Tyler...you make me proud, everyday.

I am WAY behind on this months production and won't be starting December's until at LEAST the end of this week. Then I will be doing this years Annual Collection...whew!

Several of you have asked about the cards that I gave out to the kids this year for Halloween to the kids on my bus. No, I haven't had a chance to get the web page up that I wanted to so I'll just put them here...

First, this is the Halloween one that went out, not only to my bus, but FOUR others as well, I always did want to be a cowboy.


THEN, I made a special one just for my bus, well, just because I wanted to...


 The kids loved them, even the older ones.

No comments: