Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

...Where All Pets Go.


Well it's official, the cat is out of the bag. I have told everyone that I know that I will be not driving school bus after this Friday. The Metro Transit Commision has offered me a job driving and I have excepted. It has taken several months of going back and forth but I finally got my acceptance letter. I chose not to tell anyone that I got it until I could tell my school bus kids first. The news spread like WILD FIRE. We had some tears but mainly they understood after I talked to them, they are very excited as am I.

This will change how I do comics, I am not really sure how but I will be working that out over the next month or two, THAT'S why I have no December cartoons. I will still be posting sketches and what not but, until I can get into a rhythm, everything has to be put on hold.

No comments: